The Delaware County Team Democrat Political Action Committee (PAC) has endorsed five Muncie and Delaware County candidates who are on the ballot for the November 6th general election. The PAC supports local political candidates and policies that promote political integrity, civil behavior, competency and accountability in government, and transparency in all political actions. These concepts are embodied in the PAC's Code of Ethics.
The endorsed candidates and offices they are seeking include:
- Ashlee Batt, Delaware County Council At-Large
- John Dorer, Delaware County Treasurer
- Kim Dowling, Judge Circuit Court #2, 46th Judicial Circuit
- Sue Errington, State Representative District 34
- Cindy Spears, Yorktown Community Council at Large
To learn more about the PAC and its Code of Ethics, visit www.teamdemocratpac.blogspot.com. For additional information on the PAC or its endorsement selection process, contact Rick Edmundson at 765-286-8640.